P&I cover, and professional liabilities
The choice of P & I Clubs should be performed according to the reality of the risk. Clubs of the International Group have the advantage of higher equity at USD 1 billion but is it necessary to maintain such a guarantee for low risk companies? Reflection with the insured, and in correlation with the legal provisions in force, should help make the right choice.
For less exposed operations, a more modest guarantee enough and the choice of a Professional Liability policy may be best suited.
We may, among other things, advise you to ensure the following responsibilities:
- Owner’s liability
- Liability for Cargo Carriers
- Liability for passengers Carrier
- Assistance – Salvage -Wreck removal
- Charterer’s Liability
- Transport Organizers Liability
- Storage Liability
- Pollution Liability
- Hull Construction Liability
- Liability arising from event organization